Imagine you’re out on a warm summer day. It’s the weekend, and you’re busy running errands. Or maybe you’re hanging out with friends and family, just having fun. You’ve got on a t-shirt and jean shorts – your typical, comfy summer weekend attire. Or maybe it’s a strappy top and capris. Whatever your outfit, it’s what you always wear when you have time to relax and kick back.
Now, imagine how much of a difference it would make to add just a touch of style to that basic, relaxed summer look. Just a cluster of tiny pink pearls at your ears, or one long strand of pearls for a necklace. Doesn’t it instantly brighten your mood, too? When you know you look stylish, your confidence also gets a boost. And if you’re really up for some accessorizing fun, you might go for something with a little more oomph, like a stack of pearl bracelets on your arm, or dramatic layers of multicolor pearl necklaces.
Whether it’s a tank top or a pair of shorts, summer is the time for casual, comfortable clothing. Everybody’s got a favorite T-shirt, or a go-to pair of capris. But being comfortable and casual doesn’t mean you have to sacrifice style. You can make your everyday summer look pop, just by adding pearls to the ensemble.
1. Layer long strands of pearls over a simple top. Wake up those T-shirts and tank tops by draping them with multiple strands of pearls! Wear each layer at a different length, to add to the drama. Depending on the color of your shirt, you can stick with classic white, or experiment with exotic black pearls or soft pastels.
2. Flaunt a pearl bracelet with any outfit. Summer is the perfect time to show off your pearl bracelets – without long sleeves getting in the way, they instantly catch the eye. Try a pearl charm bracelet as a fun summer accessory. Or go all out, and wear several simple pearl strands at once for a trendy look.
3. Wear pearl earrings to add some extra pretty. Pearl earrings are an easy way to add style to your casual summer look. You can stick with the tried and true white pearl studs, or have fun mixing and matching dangly pearl drop earrings in gorgeous summer colors.
4. Go multicolor! Who says all your pearls have to match? Play around with color this summer, by choosing a multicolor pearl necklace or bracelet to complement your outfit. Or mix it up by wearing several different single-color strands at once!
5. Try a mother of pearl necklace for a unique look. When it comes to mother of pearl jewelry, the possibilities are endless. Bright hues and attention-grabbing shapes make mother of pearl the perfect match for fun summerwear.
So don’t be shy about spicing up your comfy, relaxed summer outfits with pearls. With so many ways to get that fashionable look, you’re sure to find one that suits your personal style – and brightens your summer day!