Terms & Conditions
Thank you for choosing to shop with Avani Jewelry. Please carefully review our terms and conditions before placing your order.
ORDERS AND PAYMENT:
By placing an order with us, you agree to pay the full amount for the items purchased. We accept payment via major credit cards, PayPal and Klarna. Your credit card will be charged at the time of purchase.
Please ensure that your shipping address and contact information are accurate and up-to-date to avoid any delivery issues.
PRICING AND AVAILABILITY:
We make every effort to ensure that our pricing and inventory information is accurate and up-to-date. However, in the event that there is an error in pricing or availability, we reserve the right to cancel your order or contact you for further instructions.
We make every effort to provide accurate and detailed descriptions of our products, including measurements and materials used. However, please note that there may be slight variations in color, size, or other features due to the nature of handmade or natural materials. We cannot be held responsible for any such variations.
We offer domestic and international shipping options. Please see our shipping policy for more information on rates and transit times.
Please note that any applicable customs fees or taxes are the responsibility of the customer and are not included in the shipping cost.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES:
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you are not happy with your order, please contact us within 30 days of receipt to request a return or exchange. We reserve the right to refuse any returns that do not meet these criteria:
- Postage costs relating to returns will be borne by the customer. If there has been an error on our part in the dispatch of your order, we will refund any applicable postage costs or restocking fees.
- Items must be returned in their original packaging and in unused condition.
- Please make sure that the item you are returning is well packed and securely insulated to prevent damage during transit.
- Exchanges or refunds can only be made on receipt of the returned item.
- Ship the package via a mail service that will allow you to track your returned item. Keep the tracking number for your records. Avani Jewelry cannot be held responsible for lost, misdirected, or delayed mail.
- We recommend that you return any item(s) with enough insurance to cover the amount you paid originally. This is to ensure that you will be compensated by the shipping company if your package is lost in transit.
- Exchanges are complimentary. To exchange an item, you may choose any other item on our website. If you select an item in the same price range, we will process an even exchange. If you select an item in a lower price range, the difference in price will be refunded to you less shipping costs. If you select an item in a higher price range, we can arrange to charge you the difference in price prior to shipping your exchange.
- Items returned for a refund may be subject to a restocking fee of 10 to 15 percent, if the item is not in its original condition. This covers our administrative and merchant fees, and shipping expenses associated with processing and shipping your original order and then restocking the item. Items returned in perfect condition are eligible for a full refund.
- If you elect to receive store credit for your returned item, you will receive an electronic gift card for the full value that you originally paid. This gift card can be applied to any item on our site.
Please note that we cannot accept returns or exchanges on custom orders, personalized items, or items that have been altered or damaged by the customer.
We stand behind the quality and craftsmanship of our jewelry and offer a one and two year warranty add-ons against defects in materials and workmanship. Please refer to our warranty policy for more details on coverage, process, and limitations.
All content on our website, including text, images, and logos, are the property of our Avani Jewelry and are protected by copyright laws. You may not use or reproduce any of our content without our prior written consent.
DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY:
Avani Jewelry and its owners, employees, and affiliates cannot be held liable for any damages, including but not limited to, loss of income, profits, or data, arising from the use of our website or the purchase of our products.
The only information that we can access when visitors browse our site is the IP address, the pages they access, the length of time on those pages, and referring web sites. This data will only be used for statistical purposes to improve our website and products. We only collect personal information at the time that you wish to place an order with us. Information collected when an order is placed online includes, but is not limited to: · Customer name · Customer billing and shipping address · Customer email address · Customer telephone number · Customer credit card type, number, and expiration date (Never stored on our site) · Customer IP address · Customer comments.
Avani Jewelry provides registered customers with the option to receive promotional emails, special offers, newsletters, and updates on the availability of products. Guest checkout customers may be added to our mailing list. Subscribers may edit their personal profile or unsubscribe at any time to stop all further informational and/or promotional e-mails.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state where Avani Jewelry is located. Any disputes arising from the use of our website or the purchase of our products shall be resolved in the courts of that state.
By using our website and placing an order with our online jewelry store, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to these terms and conditions. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.